Food I really like

 I think I couldn't choose just one food, but without a doubt it's the sweet preparations. I love everything that is sweet, cakes, fruit juices, smoothies, ice creams, many things. But pancakes are my favourite, because you can make them in different shapes and flavours, with apple, banana, ice cream, jam, cream, syrup, strawberries or even with savoury foods. I like to eat them for breakfast or for dinner. The truth is that I always prepare them differently, but I always try to make them as healthy as possible, with oatmeal for example and without sugar


                      My breakfast today, apple pancakes with strawberries and allulose syrup. 

Comentarios

  1. I love sweet foods too! the nutella pancakes are so delicious :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love pancakes with fruits , You have a very good taste!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes !! I used to eat it a lot before, it's really delicious

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares