who Iam ?

 Hi my name is Isidora Gonzalez , i'm 19 years old and i live in Chile.

Hi my name is isidora, I'm 19 years old and I live in Chile. My birthday is on December 18th. . I did my primary education at the bicentenary school in Liray and my secondary education at the subtte luis cruz martinez pre-military high school in Talagante.

My mother works as a carer for an elderly person and my brother is in school in 7th grade. 

I love reading romance novels and I'm in the process of falling in love with fantasy books ( much better if there are badboys ). I have 8 dogs and I always have dog hair on my clothes UPS I love cooking, especially sweet preparations

I'm a bit obsessed with doing different things before I die, for example falling in love with wine or paragliding. I have a list of things to do before I die.

                                                         His name is Toby "the naughty dog"


Comentarios

  1. I'm fascinated that he has eight dogs because I'm also a fan of them and I think it's great that he has a bucket list of things to do before he dies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Some corrections / suggestions: You have to use capital letters for the names of school; your mother is carer, but is more common to say care giver or care taker for the elderly. I don't know what you mean by UPS?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares