My career

 When I was a child, I wanted to be many things, a singer, a chef, a flight attendant, a teacher, a veterinarian...etc. I was very scattered. But in the end I decided on the career I am in now, anthropology. I like to learn about evolutionary processes, societies, history and human life.

My experience at the university has been behind a screen. Maybe it has not been the best to tell anecdotes or experiences. But so far it is the only thing I can tell about the university, I hope soon to go to face-to-face classes.

I still don't know which major I will take, but I am sure that my dream job is outside of my country, maybe Spain or somewhere  in Europe, I hope to fulfill it.


 




Comentarios

  1. I also hope to go in person and i hope to know you ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That sounds nice about you're dream job outside the country, I hope you can do it!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares